The 13th Annual North Valley Mountain Film Festival – March 2nd, 2019
We will consider and view all films and slide shows submitted. The selection committee will use the following criteria to help make selection decisions for each years festival lineup.
- Length of film – submissions that are 10 minutes or less have a greater chance of being selected
- Family Friendly – to be considered submissions must be all ages appropriate
- Overall Film Quality – the quality of video footage, photos, editing and sound will all be taken into consideration
- Kootenay Connection – submissions from local film makers, contain local subject matter or were filmed in local locations will have a greater chance of being selected
Submissions for the 2019 North Valley Mountain Film Festival must be received by January 31st, 2019. Submissions received after this deadline will not be considered for the 2019 event.
Film makers and photographers will be notified in February of 2019 if their submission has been selected for the festival lineup. If your submission is accepted, you will receive one complimentary ticket to the festival.
Please include the following with your submission.
- Contact information for the Director/Artist including e-mail and phone number.
- A brief description of your film including film title, length and year of production.
- A short Biography of the film maker.
Submissions can be sent to:
C/O Myles Berney
Box 413,New Denver, BC
250 353 8694